Updated: Apr 17
Welcome to your Industry Preparation Masterclass with Raffaella Covino, director and founder of Applause For Thought! Please have a pen and notebook ready for this class.
Time: Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
• fear of not being good enough.
• fear of falling behind.
• fear of having burnt bridges.
• fear I won't work (or work again).
• fear I won't get my body back.
• fear of singing in front of people again.
• fear of the industry not actually coming back.
• fear of not graduating.
• fear of not getting in the room.
"Our brains are programmed to focus on the future."
Exercise #1: The Very Beginning
Write down why you began performing in the first place. Relive this feeling and the memories that come with it.
Exercise #2: Achievements or Evidence
Write down all the reasons, all the achievements, all the evidence that you have worked, and therefor will work again.