Welcome to SansDrama!
Be sure to watch this video before joining us for the Tax Return Party on Friday 22nd May.
1) Register as Self-Employed
- You aren't taxed on your income, you're taxed on your profit.
2) Two kinds of income: Employed & Self-Employed
- When you're employed, you are taxed at the source.
3) Allowable Business Expenses
- A full list of these is on their website (#3).
4) Doing your Tax Return
- There is a step by step guide you can follow on their website.
SansDrama Web App
1) Free for six months for HOJ Members!
2) Use this code: SDLOVESHOJ to purchase before the Tax Return Party!
- Records everything you need for your Tax Return.
- Every time you complete a job, record your income in the app.
- Every time you spend money on your business, record the amount in the app.
- You can invoice directly from the app.
- It will take note of what you are owed.
Prepare for the Tax Return Party (Friday 22nd May @ 18:00)
1) Government Gateway I.D. (test it and make sure you can log in!)
2) Any P60s or P45s
3) Total self-employed income between April 6 2019 & April 5 2020
4) Total allowable expenses between April 6 2019 & April 5 2020
See you then!