Career Portfolio Makeover
What can you be doing to move your career forward during this time? Plenty! Join us for this workshop as we walk you through each content of your Career Portfolio and give you the tips that will set you up for success, get you seen, get you found, and get you in the room.
1) Spotlight: How to set up your spotlight in the best possible way to get you found, seen, and called in for those castings.
2) Headshots: How to see your headshot the way casting directors see your headshot (a key to getting in the room).
3) Showreels: Showreels can make or break you within their first 15 seconds. Let's make sure you're set up for success!
4) Resume: How your CV is set up can determine whether or not you are called in for certain castings. We'll show you how!
5) Social Media: How to use your social media to support your typecast and build your connections.
6) Agencies: How to master three simple steps to solidifying a meeting with an agent.
Take Control Of Your Career Path
There are three magical steps each performing artist can take that best sets them up for success when pursuing their career. The problem is, no one seems to know what these are!
In this workshop, we will show you step by step how set up your path so you are heading in the direction you want to go, meeting the people you want to meet, and getting in the rooms you want to get into. It's simple, you just have to know what they are.
1) 3 Simple Steps: A step-by-step guide through each one and how to coordinate this with your career path.
2) What You Can Control: How to best set up the things you can control (and let go of the things you can't).
3) Your Investments: Where is your time, energy, and money all going, and is it working for you (or are you working for it)?
We suggest having a notebook and pen ready for each workshop. These workshops will be recorded for auditing purposes only, and not for public use. We suggest making your own notes during the two hour session. There will be a chance to ask questions at the end of each workshop.